Time Pressure. Restlessness. Stress. Mindfulness is an effective technique that helps deal with the unwanted side-effects of contemporary society.
Physical exercises and ZaZen, a well-established meditation technique in Zen Buddhism, will teach you how to handle issues in everyday life with compassion and respect. In the spiritual atmosphere of Kartause Ittingen – in the room of silence and the enchanting nature surrounding the former Charterhouse – you will learn conscious breathing and how to pay attention to the present moment. Eventually, you will find new ways how to be more aware and live a healthier and more fulfilling life.
Included in the price:
- 2 days of workshop, 10 lessons.
- 1 night accommodation and generous breakfast buffet with many products from our farm estate
- Guided tour of the former monastery
- 1 lunch and 1 dinner on arrival day, beverages not included
- 1 lunch on departure day, beverages not included
- Beverages from the mini-bar
- Wi-Fi on the entire monastery premises
- Bike rental (subject to availability)
- Free entry to Ittingen Museum and Thurgau Art Museum
- Fresh country air, tranquillity and relaxation
- Service and VAT
- Parking area