Welcome to Kartause Ittingen. Magnificent gardens, the Ittingen forest, hiking trails through the vineyards and hotel bikes are waiting for you.
Enjoy peace, nature and culinary delights in unique surroundings. Kartause Ittingen is a magical place, which is particularly suitable as a quiet refuge for relaxing short holidays.
Hotel packages. Recreation, culture, culinary delights and nature in Eastern Switzerland
*Dates for "Night at the Museum": Wed 19 May, Fri 28 May, Fri 18 June, Thu 22 July, Fri 30 July, Tue 03 Aug, Fri 6 Aug, Fri 17 Sept, Sat 9 Oct 2021
Enjoy many Advantages
- Splendid, flowering gardens around Kartause Ittingen.
- Hotel-owned bicycles and e-bikes for excursions through the vineyards to Lake Constance.
- Experience modern art on site on 3 floors in the Thurgau Art Museum.
- A scavenger hunt takes you in a playful way to exciting places in the Charterhouse.
- Learn more about the Ittingen Forest on the tour.
- Hike along the Thur, through the vineyards or on the "Seerücken" with a view of Lake Constance.
- Learn more about wine production in Ittingen on the Wine Knowledge Path.
- Climb the "Heaven's Ladder" - the new art project on the vineyard.
- Discover the "Ittinger Ranft".
- Walk in the thyme labyrinth and find your way to the center.
- Themed tours with audio guide.
We'll spoil you in the restaurant...
...and when the weather is nice, in the garden restaurant.
Ittingen breakfast with many products from our own farm
Monday to Friday from 7.00 to 9.30 am and Saturday/Sunday 7.00 to 10.30 am.
At noon and in the evening we spoil you with dishes from a seasonal and fresh menu.
Please reserve your table at the same time as you book your room, as the capacity in the restaurant is reduced.
The Federal Council's decisions on the containment of coronavirus lead to the following measures and important rules
We take the duty of care towards our employees and guests very seriously. We instruct our employees to continue to adhere strictly to the strict internal hygiene measures.
Treat yourself and visit us! We are very pleased to welcome you - as always warmly - in the familiar Carthusian atmosphere.