Welcome to Kartause Ittingen. Magnificent gardens, the Ittingen forest, hiking trails through the vineyards and hotel bikes are waiting for you.
Enjoy peace, nature and culinary delights in unique surroundings. Kartause Ittingen is a magical place, which is particularly suitable as a quiet refuge for relaxing short holidays.
Hotel packages. Recreation, culture, culinary delights and nature in Eastern Switzerland
Enjoy autumn your way
1 night with CHF 50.- voucher
Enjoy everything that Kartause Ittingen has to offer.
You can redeem your voucher in the monastery shop, restaurant, or the Ochsenstall bar.
Enjoy many Advantages
- Splendid, colorful gardens around Kartause Ittingen.
- Hotel-owned bicycles and e-bikes for excursions through the vineyards to Lake Constance.
- Experience modern art on site on 3 floors in the Thurgau Art Museum.
- A scavenger hunt takes you in a playful way to exciting places in the Charterhouse.
- Learn more about the Ittingen Forest on the tour.
- Hike along the Thur, through the vineyards or on the "Seerücken" with a view of Lake Constance.
- Learn more about wine production in Ittingen on the Wine Knowledge Path.
- Climb the "Heaven's Ladder" - the new art project on the vineyard.
- Discover the "Ittinger Ranft".
- Walk in the thyme labyrinth and find your way to the center.
- Themed tours with audio guide.
We'll spoil you in the restaurant...
...and when the weather is nice, in the garden restaurant.
Ittingen breakfast with many products from our own farm
Monday to Friday from 7.00 to 9.30 am and Saturday/Sunday 7.00 to 10.30 am.
At noon and in the evening we spoil you with dishes from a seasonal and fresh menu.
Please reserve your table at the same time as you book your room, as the capacity in the restaurant is reduced.
Your Stay - Your Safety
The Federal Council's decisions on the containment of coronavirus lead to the following measures and important rules
We take the duty of care towards our employees and guests very seriously. We instruct our employees to continue to adhere strictly to the strict internal hygiene measures.