2 Nights with 1x 4-Course Dinner
Visit the former monastery complex in the wonderful Thur landscape, where the Carthusian monks lived until 1848. Two museums are waiting to be discovered by you. Immerse yourself in history, stroll between the fascinating past and the comforts of today's Charterhouse, true to the motto "in the footsteps of the monks".
- 2 nights in one of our unique hotel rooms incl. rich Ittingen breakfast buffet with hearty products from our own estate.
- 1x aperitif with Ittingen blossom magic and herb almonds.
- 1x 4-course menu (vegetarian or with fish - as the Carthusian monks used to have) in the evening of your choice with specialities from our market garden, cheese dairy, winegrowing and farming.
- Free admission to the Thurgau Art Museum and the Ittingen Museum.
- "Ittingen Walk" - an audio artwork and self-guided audio tour of the former monastery.
- Use of the hotel's own bicycles.
- Public transport connection right up to Kartause Ittingen / free parking, W-LAN and fresh country air.