Side events and guided tours are an important part of seminars and the cherry on the cake for visitors of Kartause Ittingen.
Your team has worked intensively in a seminar room. Now it is time to step outside and come together in a different, more unconventional way. The shared experience will help build team spirit and guarantees enduring memories.
Big groups or small groups, active or cultural – we will find the right event for you!
An open-fire fondue made with your own cheese at the edge of Ittingen forest is always a culinary and social highlight, in winter as in summer.
Maybe a guided tour about the monastery or monastic life? Or a lively tour in the art museum where you learn about local artists and ‘art brut’?
After a short stroll through the grounds we start the barbecue fire, roasting delicious Ittingen specialities on skewers or in little pans on a 4-metre grill.
Learn about the history of Kartause Ittingen’s wines and wine making on a visit to our modern wine cellars and enjoy a wine tasting with our oenologist.
Side Events and Guided Tours
The versatility of Kartause Ittingen and its surroundings offer ample opportunity for inspiring events outside your seminar. Get in touch with us for our detailed offers. Here some suggestions:
- Guided tour at Ittingen Museum about the history of the former monastery
- Open fire fondue in the woods
- Make your own cheese with our master cheese maker
- Wine tasting with our oenologist
- Guided tour of our herbal and rose gardens
- Guided tour or workshop at Thurgau Art Museum
- Herbal salts workshop, with a tour of the monastery gardens
- Creative work in the studio – Learn More
- Ittingen scavenger hunt
- Bowling alley
- Input tour on the subject of communication, strategy, CI/CD and mission statement – Learn More
- Walking tour through Ittingen forest or our farm
- Barbecue with skewers and pans – Learn More
- Experience our labyrinth with guided meditation
For a detailed description of all our tours and workshops, please click hier.