Romantic wedding in historic surroundings – Kartause Ittingen is a unique wedding location.
The former monastery is a fantastic backdrop for the most beautiful day of your life. Our fabulous gardens and magnificent banquet halls accommodate groups from 10 to 210 people. A wide selection of Ittingen delicacies and our attentive service will ensure that you have an unforgettable experience.
Your advantage: You can have it all here – from the ceremony (be it a free or a civil wedding ceremony), to the drinks reception, photo shoot, wedding banquet with overnight stay and breakfast with your guests the next morning.
We Advise You Personally and Individually
A weeding needs careful planning if you want it to be a success. Our team is very experienced and will address all your individual ideas, wishes and requirements with commitment
So as to make sure that we can assist you in the best possible way, get in touch with us as soon as possible to arrange a visit .
Why Is Kartause Ittingen
the Perfect Place for Your Wedding?
- Unique former monastery in a fantastic setting.
- Outstanding photo location with historic buildings and rose garden.
- Professional and individual consultation and service.
- Local cuisine with products from our own farm.
- Free overnight stay for the wedding couple.
- Hotel rooms for your guests to be booked by call-in allotment. A joint breakfast will extend the celebrations.
- In-house florist studio and professional florist brimming with ideas.
- Plenty of free parking.
- Creative ideas and attractive side events for you and your guests.
- A personal gift for the wedding couple.
What Does It All Cost?
This is the questions each wedding couple asks in the preparation phase. As a reference point, we would like to provide two calculation examples: ‘Happy Moments’, our low-cost option, and ‘On a Bed of Roses’, our slightly more exclusive alternative .
Unparalleled – Have your Wedding Ceremony in the
Our apple garden, surrounded by 150 columnar and two standard apple trees, is an incredibly romantic place. Blue sky, lush grass, fresh air and a sweeping view of river Thur, forest and hops – the perfect setting for your outdoor wedding ceremony
Incomparable – A Civil Wedding in Our Panelled Hall
This authentically preserved room, which is located in the former monastery’s inner enclosure, seats a maximum of 20 people. It is primarily reserved for residents of the commune of Wart-Weiningen who wish to have their civil wedding here. Other interested wedding couples can book the panelled hall for wedding banquets or drinks receptions .
For civil weddings at Kartause Ittingen, please contact the registry office district of Frauenfeld. zivilstandsamt.tg.ch T 058 345 13 20, email email@example.com.